THE CANARY ISLANDS AS AN INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS HUB FOR NORTH AND WEST AFRICA.
MOOC : DOING INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS WITH NORTH AND WEST AFRICA
Due to the closing of schools and course cancelling, we invite you to enroll in our MOOC Canary Islands as an International Hub for investment in North and West Africa free of charge.
PROEXCA, is a public company dependent on the Canary Islands Government which focuses on the internationalization of the Canary Islands business network and the attraction of investment towards the islands. The MBA Business School has been delivering Business degrees and masters with an international vocation successfully for 34 years, and now introduces this free MOOC:The Canary Islands as an international business hub for North and West Africa.
The fundamental objective of this on line course,is to offer a global vision on the economy, opportunities and foreign trade in Africa, being able to develop a business plan by taking advantage of the growing potential of the northern and western area of the African continent in the short, medium and long term.
The course starts on 16th March and has a duration of 4 weeks spread over 20 hours with 10 hours of tutorials.
High level of English, basic knowledge of business plan, marketing and finances.
It is aimed at the general public interested in international business, especially with North and West Africa.
- Students who want to steer their professional career towards international business.
- Professionals and executives who want to know more about the African markets (Northern and Western).
- Unemployed who want to expand their training and knowledge in the international business with Africa.
It is a very practical on-line course about doing international business in North and West Africa. With a practical case study as evaluation at the end of each module. Introductory module sets the context for doing business in Africa and the final module consists of conclusions and tips.
Four specific modules and one final module. Each module will close with tips and practical tools on how to do business in North and West Africa. The modules will be videos that address the following subjects:
• Globalization and innovation
• Strategies for international markets
• Marketing- international approach
• Finances for international business.
• Tutoring: 10 hours.
1. Globalization and innovation
2. Strategies for international markets
3. Marketing- international approach
4. Finance for international business
5. Conclusions and summary of the modular contents.
Opción 1: Call us +34 928 290 848
Opción 2: Fill in the form